There are various other ways that parents at Bessemer Grange Primary School will know how their child is progressing at school.
- All children in the school receive a written report at the end of the year, detailing levels, progress and targets or next steps.
- We have Parent Evenings twice a year, which we encourage all parents to attend.
- We value the informal verbal feedback between parent and teacher
- We have daily contact through the ‘home-school’ reading diary, which many parents and staff use as a way of passing on information and asking questions.
- Parents are always welcome to come into school and look through their children’s work.
- We have weekly “Reward “ assemblies where we celebrate the achievements of children from each class. All parents are welcome to attend this.