- The school budget, received from Southwark LA, includes money for supporting children with SEND.
- The Head Teacher decides on the budget for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in consultation with the school governors, Inclusion Manager, and members of the senior leadership team on the basis of needs in the school.
- The Head Teacher and the Inclusion Manager discuss all the information they have about SEND in the school, including:
- the children getting extra support already
- the children needing extra support
- the children who have been identified as not making as much progress as would be expected and decide what resources/training and support is needed.
All resources/training and support are reviewed regularly and changes made as needed.