What can I do if I am not happy with the provision my child is receiving?

Parent/carers should initially follow the school complaints procedure:

  • STEP 1 – Speak to the class teacher
  • STEP 2 – If unresolved speak to the Inclusion Manager or Headteacher
  • STEP 3 – Where the issue remains unresolved, write to the Chair of Governors with details of the concern.

Parents/carers can also contact Southwark Information, Advice and Support Team (formerly called Parent Partnership Service) which provides information and guidance to parents/carers of children aged 3-25 with SEN needs.


Email: sias@southwark.gov.uk